- Map Your Path to a Natural Birth - 4- or 6-week childbirth class covering 6 Healthy Birth practices, labor coping and support, preparing your body for birth and postpartum, common interventions and their natural alternatives, practicing for labor, newborn care & breastfeeding. Taught by accredited Lamaze educator. $250/couple
- Short Cut to a Natural Birth - one-day, four-hour class covering 6 Healthy Birth practices, labor coping and support, common interventions and their natural alternatives. Taught by accredited Lamaze educator. $175/couple
- Rainbow Birth (TM) for families who've experienced or are expecting a loss - A Rainbow Birth is the birth of a baby following a loss. This 8-week class covers the Map Your Path childbirth curriculum and adds extensive guidance in the emotional and physical experience of birthing after/expecting a loss, ideas for incorporating your lost baby into your birth experience and family, what to expect postpartum, partner relationships through pregnancy and birth after or expecting loss. Taught by accredited Lamaze educator & loss mothers, with guest perinatal grief specialist. $350
Doula Services. The owners of Open Arms have between them over 20 years' experience as practicing birth doulas. We also contract with a number of independent birth doulas who agree to abide by our stringent code of ethics. Together we all offer the following packages:
- Basic Plan - 1 prenatal, on call 38 weeks-2 weeks postpartum, phone support at home, in-person support hospital only, 1 postpartum. $500
- Traditional Plan - 2 prenatals, on call 38 weeks-2 weeks postpartum, 1 acupressure session, in-person support at home & hospital, 2 postpartums. $750
- Deluxe Plan - 2 prenatals, on call 38-weeks-2 weeks postpartum, weekly acupressure 36 weeks-birth, 2 postpartums. $1200.
Prenatal Yoga. All of our prenatal yoga classes are offered through our contractor Jessica Turner. Mention Open Arms when you contact Jess and receive 5% off a prenatal yoga series!
Birth Photography - Birth photography is provided through our contractor, Macy Lau Photography, LLC. Mention Open Arms when you contact Macy and receive 5% off on her photography packages!